Monday, March 15, 2010

Wow, really.. I said what I meant and I meant what I said

So, my boyfriend changes his plan with boost to a daily chat/text plan and it's a $1/day.. it's 10 cents a minute to call anyone thats not boost, or nextel. There's $20 on his phone on Friday, today he calls and he has $3. He called to tell them there was something wrong, and he ended up hanging up on them. I told him I'd call. So, I call and give all the information like I'm him. And, I'm speaking with Mary.. I explain to Mary that the account has been deducted way more money then it should have and I want the account credited for all the mobile to mobile calls. Mary being the retard that she is explains to me that my bf called, and got the Pay as you go plan that's 10 cents a minute no matter who you call. I explain to Mary several times that, the retard that answered his call on Friday didn't open up his ears and hear what plan my bf told him. She continues to tell me that we can add this plan on to his phone for an extra dollar a day, besides the 10 cents a minute. Mary keeps informing me that my bf wasn't told the correct information about the 10 cent plan he decided to put on his phone, although in all reality my bf told them the right plan he wanted on his phone, the dumbass on the other end screwed up. So, we continue this conversation for 20 minutes, and Mary who I'm also calling retarded at this point keeps asking me what I want her to do, and finally after telling this retard for 20 minutes the same exact thing, I tell her again. The retard from friday put him on the wrong plan, and I want the account credited for ALL the mobile to mobile calls. I tell her if she doesn't do something for me I'll tell boost to shove it cause their service sucks anyways, and I'll find a better company. So, finally after 20 minutes of talking to Mary aka retard #2 she credits my bf's account $5, not even close to the amount it should have been for. But, I told her whatever and hung up on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment