Saturday, March 6, 2010

Taco Bell

So, the other night my dad asks me to go down to taco bell. I was going to eat some leftover sub in the fridge. But, I went anyways planning to get Mykah some Nachos. I drive down the road, and YAY no ones at taco bell, so I won't be sitting in the drive-thru line for 20 minutes. I pull up to order, and the lady clearly tells me "hold on one moment please" .. I'm not sure what she had to do but 5 minutes later she comes back to me, by this time I've decided I'll try the new Pacific Shrimp Taco. So, I start to tell her pacific shrimp taco, she says i can't hear you. So, I get pissy and say then I'll just pull up to the window, she's telling me my vehicle is to loud. And, she says no no no, it's easier from back there. Just shut off your engine, I said Hell no are you stupid I've been sitting here for 5 minutes, and it's cold outside. So, I decide I'm not trying the new taco.. as loud as I could scream making sure she could hear me I tell her TWO CHICKEN SOFT TACOS, AND A NACHO! Then of course when I pull up to the window I give her a dirty look, and she never makes eye contact with me again. Had it not taken 5 minutes when there was clearly no one in site, I probably wouldn't have been rude, but that had already set my mood.. for an 11pm trip to taco bell.

2 comments:

  1. i HATE when we go to taco bell and they do that shit... there is one girl who works there that we HATE!! u pporlly got her... lol good luck next time =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. only if she works at that pennfield taco bell, which i slike 30 seconds from my house

    ReplyDelete