Tuesday, March 9, 2010

work, and the most nastyiest thing

so, this is gross.. so if you wanna read it go ahead, if not I'm just mad and disgusted soo..
I don't care who did it, I'll speak about it tomorrow at work. Mykah had 2 accidents of poop today. One in which is fine whatever, his underwear got cleaned out. The other one just got threw in a bag. Mykah had quite a few accidents today, which he's learning but when I come home to do laundry and pull out these bags of soiled clothes I find it very disgusting when his underwear is so overloaded that poop falls on the floor. Ya not so happy, if he poops in the underwear just please dispose of them, please!.. because that was so nasty and the smell of being closed up in a bag for hours anyways don't want them thanks for trying to save me money anyways. Okay, I'm good now

No comments:

Post a Comment